To install a TomTom voice to your device:
- Download and save the .zip file to your computer from your Navtones link or account.
- Unzip the file using a free extraction application such as WinZip, WinRar, or StuffIt (Mac)
(Some Windows machines allow you to right-click > Extract, without the need for an external application).
- Connect your TomTom to your computer.
- If prompted by the device to 'Connect to Computer?' select 'YES'
(If TomTom HOME opens, simply close it and proceed).
- Go to 'My Computer' and select the TomTom drive letter and open it.
- Locate the 'voices' folder.
- Copy or drag and drop the three files from your unzipped download folder to the 'voices' folder of your TomTom.
- Safely 'Eject' the TomTom from your computer, select the new voice on your device, and you're ready to go!